DOT spec thermoplastic striping for roadways, intersections, and parking lots.Thermoplastic Striping does not require primer or sealer when applied. It is highly reflective, has a long life-span, and is highly resistant to cracking that is normally caused by the free and thaw cycles. Thermoplastic is a special blend of binders and resins which are resistant to the effects of oil and grease, pigment, fillers and reflectorizing spheres.
Here are a list of benefits of Thermoplastic Striping:
- Uses only one product on all substrates.
- Allows jobs to be striped quicker.
- Does not crack, chip, or impact shatter.
- Engineered and formulated for long term durability.
- Excellent retroreflective performance.
- Environmentally safe.
- Impervious to the effects of oil and grease.